Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Project #7: Make Great Art

I had a lot of fun doing this project! The use of photoshop to manipulate some of my original images and then being able to piece them together frame by frame was actually kind of exciting for me. I cropped out the eyes of my sunglasses and replaced them with various different pictures of space, which is vaguely supposed to represent my interest in learning about astronomy in a sense. I also filtered a picture of Tahoe for the background to flash between black and white, to a colorized image. I used Tahoe specifically because Tahoe is a reachable destination for myself and it is comparatively as beautiful as space! As for the image of my face... I only have a mustache once or twice every year for a limited amount of time, so I wanted to make good use of it in my art!

No comments:

Post a Comment